Sunday, June 13, 2010

Garden Lady

When I say "Garden Lady," I don't mean it in a lofty tone that implies that I'm a superior gardener - I'm not. Since this is my first experiment at a garden, I don't really know what I am doing yet. Nonetheless, what I do know is that I have turned into one of those people who take pictures of things in their garden! And I am happy about it!! Check it out... I am growing bushes of parsley and basil, two tomato plants (one is a beefsteak), one jalapeno plant and two poblano pepper plants. I can taste the rellenos already. As the kids say, "Thank you, God, for delicious food!"

This is the entire garden. If I can make this work, I will make and plant others this fall.

Basil and parsley. I'm making lasagna today and using both of these...


These are the beefsteak - I can't wait until they turn red.

Until now I had never seen a baby poblano.






No comments:

Post a Comment