Saturday, June 5, 2010

Catching Up

I’ve gotten so behind that I don’t even know where to start! Last week Frankie was out of town for a few days at a retreat in Schulenburg. It’s a beautiful part of Central Texas that we didn’t know existed until we visited. I’ve attached a couple of photos of the retreat site and I promise they don’t do it justice. But while he was gone, the kids and I just hung around and did our thing.


One of the cool things we did was go to Bishop Vasquez’s first priestly ordination in the Austin diocese. It was really cool! I took my camera, but with juggling the kids, I only managed to get a few photos AFTER the ordination was over. It was really neat though.

Then later, Gabriela took most of the stuffed animals out of Geneva’s room and it turned into a scene from E.T. Silliness as usual. Frankie’s back, though, and we’re so glad to have him home!


No comments:

Post a Comment