Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aaaay yay yay yay yaaaaay!!!

It’s been nutty as usual, but yesterday had a little twist! The Spanish teacher at Geneva’s school asked Frankie to do a mariachi presentation for the kids in several of her classes. So, for a few hours yesterday, Frankie was at the school dressed in his trajes and teaching the kids some song & rhythm along with a few gritos! I have to admit that the most memorable thing was that one of the kindergarten kids walked into the classroom, saw him and said, “Oh, a mariachi – I just might faint!” One even asked if he would perform at his birthday party. Super cute. The kids really got into it and you can tell in one of the clips where their feet got going all on their own!

Meanwhile, while we waited for Frankie to finish, the kids screamed for ice cream. And they got it…

Here he has them doing some gritos.


I don't even know why I ask Rafa to smile - he always gives me this face when I do. Pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment