Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Second Thing

The second thing I'm going to do is take more pictures. I LOVE taking pictures, but then I get busy and don't download them. My bad.

So along those lines, here is what we've been up to:

Geneva has officially been in two school musicals! Yesterday was the Peter Pan performance and (as you may be able to tell) Geneva was Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell's character is VERY sassy - Geneva was PERFECT!! :o)




Here she and the others are "flying!"



Rafa, Gabriela and Micaela are also up to their regular tricks.

Like taking quick notice of a hose watering our new trees in the backyard.


And getting very muddy...


But they're otherwise being the silly kids they usually are!



Also, I'm still figuring out these posts... If you don't want to wait for an email from this site, or if you can't see the pictures I've posted, you can always just check in by going to this site:
I'll let you know what happens today!














No comments:

Post a Comment