Sunday, February 26, 2012

Grandma Mary

So today we got the call that I've been dreading. My Grandma (the kids' great grandma) passed away this morning, just a week after her 93rd birthday. We were blessed to be in El Paso less than two weeks ago and were able to spend some time with her. She loved to play practical jokes, watching and reading mysteries, and going to the movies. When I was little she sold Avon and she used to give me little sample lipsticks and perfumes. I always got gifts from Avon and it was great! Please remember her in your prayers. Her name was Maria Luisa Martinez. She and grandpa are finally back together again. We love you both and please pray for us too.



1 comment:

  1. Monique and family
    We are thinking of you. I lost my Nana a few years ago. She was about the same age. What a joy to have someone of that generation still in our lives. Bet your kids will have great memories -- mine do. Take care,
    Cherylann

    ReplyDelete